StarLeaf is the messaging, meeting and calling platform that takes the friction out of secure business collaboration. By bringing together today’s essential communication tools in one intuitive app that’s consistent across mobile devices, desktops and meeting rooms, StarLeaf provides a cleaner alternative to more complex and frustrating business tools. So people can connect quickly and easily, and enjoy what they do more too. Customers trust StarLeaf because it’s predictable and reliable, offering a 99.999% uptime guarantee, and information security that’s certified to ISO/IEC 27001 standard. StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market.
We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 and 2020 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
With a passion for technology and sales, you’ll play a pivotal role for StarLeaf working in the Corporate Marketing team. You’ll be the main day-to-day contact and between StarLeaf and our global strategic partners with the key objective of planning and implementing strategic marketing campaigns to increase revenue and performance of StarLeaf within key operating regions (US, EMEA, APAC and CALA).
- Have a strong understanding of the financials, business development and sales for both StarLeaf and strategic partners to orchestrate the alliances.
- Strategize, tactically influence and plan with both StarLeaf (sales, marketing, product and operations) and strategic partners to set the corporate strategy for extending the reach of StarLeaf into our key regions (propositions, increase leads and accelerate Go To Market).
- Build and maintain relationships with all strategic partners - analyse the markets, competition and relationships to develop and execute global strategic plans based on this
- Enable the acquisition of new re-seller partners/customers through the management of strategic partnerships, working closely with local StarLeaf sales teams.
- Gain buy-in from colleagues and alliance counterparts on key strategic activities.
- Plan, manage and implement activities and campaigns between StarLeaf re-seller/referral partners and operations, bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table to complete the strategic selling process.
- Think outside of the box – identify new opportunities in the relationship to continuously develop, fine tune and evolve the alliances.
- Own, optimise and manage StarLeaf Partner Zone for both re-seller and referral partners.
- Assist in driving StarLeaf brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering SME and thought leadership to the market via PR, social media, webinars etc.
- Exceptional communications (written and verbal), organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to set clear targets and plans
- Proactive, goal orientated and results driven
- Confidence, intellect and tact to influence global strategy into strategic partnerships and internally across the local sales teams
- Digital minded, tech savvy
- Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within strategic partnerships
- Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities
- Proven record of working successfully in a similar role in tech
- Smart and consultative – ability to understand partner business drivers and establish buy-in at all levels
- Demonstrate success in managing relationships with alliances
- Sound knowledge of AV re-sellers/distributors globally
- Good understanding of key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the meetings and rooms solutions space
- Understanding of partner eco-systems
- Understanding of the value of digital and omni-channel
- Bachelor's degree; successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline
- Substantial experience in a similar role/industry
- Additional languages are desirable
- Competitive salary
- EMI share option scheme
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- Life insurance of four times salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.