As we enter our next stage of growth we're looking for an additional Customer Success Executive to help us to get there.
You’ll have responsibility to smoothly take over the ownership of a customer portfolio, in post-sales cycle, to onboard, drive adoption and increase retention.
Focused on the customer journey, you will build trusted relationships with both resellers and customers. You are the customer voice within StarLeaf and will be giving feedback internally about our solution to drive the product forward.
The keys to success in this role are your ability to facilitate meetings with all levels in a customer organization, troubleshoot to identify ways to optimize the customer experience of StarLeaf, communicate recommendations that enable the customer to fully adopt StarLeaf and demonstrate product value
Role & Responsibilities:
· Onboard New Customers by starting to engage with them, after their first purchase, by emails, sending them user guides, showing them best practices and recommendations. For High Touch customer: initiating and leading a kick-off meeting. Building a Success Plan that will be regularly updated through the customer life.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews, reviewing goals, adoption and usage metrics & review product roadmap.
· Serve as the voice of the customer internally by providing customer feedback to product, escalating support ticket, or coordinating customer referrals for sales.
· Contribute to our team growth by helping us building new processes (constantly trying new things, help to improve our scaling project)
· Ensure all communication and activities with assigned customers are documented in CRM (Salesforce).
- Dutch Speaker
- Demonstrable 3 years experience in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (email, phone and video)
- Highly organized
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software (daily use of Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and CS platform)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Patient and active listener.
At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 and 2020 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
- Competitive salary.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.