StarLeaf is looking for exceptional Maths, Physics and Engineering graduates looking to start a career in software engineering. Members of our graduate scheme will have achieved a 1st or 2:1 degree in addition to an A* in Maths at A-level (or equivalent) and are interested in a career in high tech.
Graduates are mentored by experienced software engineers over a course of up to 8 weeks. Teaching works by hands-on programming tasks, starting with a focus on C and elementary operating system concepts, and building towards higher level constructs. Students are examined every 4 weeks, with those that pass both examinations being offered a permanent graduate engineer job.
The course is run remotely, with the option of visiting our Cambridge office every four weeks.
At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
- A* at Maths A-level
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Maths, Physics, or Engineering
- Some experience, perhaps coursework, of programming in Python, Matlab or similar
- A desire to learn computing and programming
- Pay of £90 per day
- Job offer as a graduate engineer with a salary of £40,000 on successful completion
- Option to work in our Cambridge office or remotely (with monthly visits)