***Apply now for our Spring/Summer 2021 intake***
Here’s the deal...
Let’s get started with a bit of background.
At StarLeaf, we bring people together from anywhere with world-class video meetings. Whether it’s meeting room systems or desktop and mobile apps, our intuitively simple, secure and reliable solutions make meetings effortless.
StarLeaf is a dynamic and vibrant place to work; we’re growing fast, in an exciting and rapidly changing market. We’ve been in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the last four years, and in 2019 we were recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
And while a lot has changed since StarLeaf was founded in 2008, collaboration, creativity and inclusivity are still a key part of our culture. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and should be rewarded for their contribution.
So, what’s in it for me?
As a member of our intern scheme you will be assigned your own personal mentor when you join us. And as our team is made up of some of the brightest minds in the UK high tech industry, you will be working with and learning from the *very* best. It is a fantastic opportunity and if your goal is to be working on projects that will end up in customers’ hands within weeks, while learning and soaking up as much information as possible then the exposure you are given will really excite you.
So, what are you waiting for? With several intakes per year we are always on the lookout for the brightest minds. Apply directly or, if you would prefer an informal chat first, you can email your CV to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch.
- You will be starting your final year in Autumn 2021 studying for a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or a related discipline with a 1 or 2.1 degree predicted.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas – advanced object orientated design in C++ or Python, development in a Linux environment, a detailed understanding of database technologies such as SQL, Elastic Search or Cassandra, TCP/IP networking, high performance real time systems, Linux kernel development.
- Passion for technology, perhaps a hobby interest
- If you have published any of your personal or academic projects on GitHub or elsewhere, then we’d love to know about them and discuss your work in an interview
- If we decide to interview you, we will discuss your current level of experience, together with your aspirations and interests, to determine which of our engineering teams would suit you best
We aim to be flexible and will consider candidates for:
- Summer placements lasting for up to 3 months
- Industrial placements as part of a university degree course (typically 3-6 months)
- Recent Graduates for permanent roles
Great salary and a comprehensive benefits package