StarLeaf requires a software and systems tester to ensure the robustness of a new system implementation spanning our own existing platform, third-party SaaS and new software components in an exciting project, at the fore-front of development at StarLeaf. Reporting to the project manager and working alongside developers, you would be responsible for owning the testing plan and quality assurance of integrating and maintaining these systems.
- Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood
- Author systems test cases and produce acceptance test documentation to a high-quality standard based on the specifications
- Taking ownership of software/systems testing plans to create and execute on a full coverage test plan including all use cases, system interfaces and unit tests
- Work closely with developers during development and deployment
- Reviewing operation setup for reliability and redundancy
- Execution and tracking
- Report defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution via Jira
- Design and implement automated testing where possible
- Work with developers to implement unit tests at the component level
- Implementation of automated systems to ensure data integrity across datastores
- Work with our operations team to ensure active notification of failures
- Estimate own tasks accurately, in order to facilitate successful project planning
- 3 years experience of software testing within a software development team
- Experience with all aspects of the testing lifecycle and experience creating and maintaining automated tests
- 2:1 or higher in a strong technical degree
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced writing and testing front-end web apps (Node.js, React, typescript)
- Experienced writing and testing Python
- Experience of using JIRA or similar bug lifecycle software testing tools
- Experience in Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance Testing
- Some experience with Salesforce configuration and scripting
- Experience working with payment systems
- Experience working with multiple vendor integrations
- Competitive salary.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Founded in 2008, StarLeaf enables seamless collaboration through intelligently engineered, reliable meeting room systems, superior video conferencing, and secure messaging.
We have been recognised as a visionary in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.