We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to be a part of our Endpoint Development Team in Cambridge. Candidates will be mentored by experienced software engineers and test engineers and be an instrumental part in building test automation for our client applications and devices.
At StarLeaf you will be actively encouraged to explore, and innovate. We want you to have fun, be challenged and to develop your creativity and skills by doing the things you believe in and that bring you the most satisfaction. We love new ideas and we love it even more when you bring them to the table. Join us and have a voice, make a change and take pride in the impact you have on our products. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success, and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder!
StarLeaf is a fast growing, innovative video conferencing company that offers business communication solutions across the globe. Regularly ranked as one of the fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte and recently named 36th on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. We are growing and want ambitious people to join the team and help us succeed.
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into the current development process.
- Write automation tests for new and existing features across a range of platforms.
- Be part of the StarLeaf Endpoint Development Team.
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality of new features and for the early detection and fixing of regressions in existing features.
- Be aware of how our customers use our products, including understanding the problems they face in the real world. Use that knowledge to determine testing priorities and direction.
- Drive the process of reducing timescales from feature development to live customer deployment.
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Python, C#, Node.js, C, or C++.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures.
- A passion for technology.
- Experience already as a Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as pytest and Selenium.
- Knowledge of open source technologies and Linux based systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization environments such as HyperV, VMWare, Xen.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or a related discipline.
- Top salary.
- Salary review after 6 months, 12 months and then annually
- EMI share option scheme
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- Life insurance of four times salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly, motivated group and stimulating environment